English | Franšais

Since January 16th, 2015,
Authorized American travelers can get general licenses if they are traveling to Cuba for the following reasons:

Family visits

Official business of the U.S. government, foreign governments and certain intergovernmental organizations

Journalistic activity

Professional research and professional meetings

Educational activities

Religious activities

Support for the Cuban people

Humanitarian projects

Activities of private foundations or research or educational institutes

Exportation, importation or transmission of information or information materials

Public performances, clinics, workshops, athletic and other competitions, and exhibitions

Certain export transactions that may be considered for authorization under existing regulations and guidelines.


Varadero Cayo Santa maria Cayo Coco Holguin
Cayo Largo Cayo Guillermo Jibacoa Cayo Ensenachos
Airports Cuba Weather Cuba Resort Maps Where in Cuba

Copyright © 2015-2017 cubanthaw.com
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. We do our best to share the most up-to-date information and we cannot be held responsible for any changes, errors or omissions. No part of this website may be reproduced, modified, published, or distributed in any form without our prior consent.